(please read all of the details below before submitting an enquiry on the contact page)
For Saturday and Sunday Weddings Julie offers the following package as a minimum booking:-
SATURDAY / SUNDAY WEDDING PACKAGE 2017
* Bride - trial at Julie's home studio (up to 2 hours)
Wedding day make up at 'getting ready' venue
* Up to 3 extra adult make overs
* Strip lashes/clusters on bride, if required (supplied and applied)
* Top up kit for bride (lip colour and finishing powder)
* Travel to getting ready venue - up to 30 mile round trip
* Stay with bridal party until leave for ceremony
Extra adult make overs to the package - £40 each
Extra teenager make overs extra to the package (age 10-15) £20 each
Extra flower girl make overs extra to the package (age 9 and under) FREE
Any extra people requiring a trial at Julie's make up studio - £40 pp
Any extra strip lashes required on wedding party - £5 pp (supplied and applied). Customer's own supplied lashes are applied for free.
Julie recommends that ALL bridesmaids have make up done to keep a consistent look.
Julie covers Cornwall and Devon and charges 45p per mile
(with a 30 mile allowance on Saturday and Sunday Weddings)
WEEK DAY WEDDINGS
Weekday Weddings have no minimum booking and the cost is :-
Bride trial and day (stay with you until you leave) - £150
Bride just the Wedding day (stay with you until you leave) - £80
extra make overs on the Wedding Day - £40 pp
Travel costs as above
PRE BOOKING TRIAL
If you would like to see if Julie is suitable as your make up artist before committing to book you can book a pre booking trial at Julie's home make up studio.
The 'pre booking trial' and 'wedding trial' are different:-
Pre booking trial - to determine whether you would like to commit to book
Wedding Trial - to go through all details, requirements, timings and arrangements and what look you require so that it makes it more straight forward on your wedding day.
PLEASE GO TO THE CONTACT PAGE TO FOLLOW STEPS TO SUBMITTING AN ENQUIRY
Julie works alongside wedding hair specialists that she recommends as below.
The advantage of using one of these is:-
* You get your hair and make up trial carried out at the same time to see the full picture
* They can travel together on the trial and wedding day to save you 2 lots of travel expenses
* Julie and her hairstylists are used to working together to help create a more organised and calm atmosphere on the wedding day
Price is tailored to the hair up/styling requirements of the Bridal party
Please take a look at each Wedding Hair Specialist's work below by clicking their logo and contact them direct to book. (Julie does not deal with the hair enquiries or bookings)